Succeeding with Modern Intelligent Content Services (and Al)
Intelligent Content Services are here to supersede traditional document management and monolithic ECM systems. They are different from the buzzy AI services, and have for years been becoming ever more crucial to building scalable business applications that facilitate better information access, sharing, and collaboration using a range of leading-edge concepts like componentized content, semantic AI, headless content systems, and omnichannel distribution. On this webinar, our special guest speaker Noz Urbina – Founder, Urbina Consulting – will show what makes a content service intelligent and show multiple, practical application use cases across Financial Services, Pharma, Enterprise Software, and more.
From CRM integration to personalization, to citing sources and creating glossaries, to creating shared composite documents across teams, to hyper-personalized experiences, we’ll cover how to enable efficient processes, collaboration, and localization, while preserving consistency and data integrity.
What you’ll learn:
– How semantic AI and ontologies intersect with intelligent content services.
– The surprising power of combining component content and semantic services.
– Characteristics and benefits of intelligent services for omnichannel and headless CMS scenarios.
– Key applications to automate for modern businesses.
– Methods for integrating auto-tagging for better knowledge exposure to the enterprise.
– Strategies for integrating data into content and document-style deliverables.
Don’t miss this live event on Tuesday, June 20th, 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET.
Register Now to attend the webinar Succeeding with Modern Intelligent Content Services (and AI).