CockroachDB: The Definitive Guide
Whether building from scratch or rearchitecting an existing app, modern distributed applications need a distributed database.
Download a free copy of O’Reilly’s CockroachDB: The Definitive Guide, to learn how to:
- Build applications for distributed infrastructure, including data modeling and schema design
- Migrate data into CockroachDB using the PostgreSQL wire protocol
- Read and write data and run ACID transactions across distributed infrastructure
- Plan a CockroachDB deployment for resiliency and minimal lowest latency across single- and multi-region clusters
- Secure, monitor, and optimize your CockroachDB deployment
Learn to build what can’t be killed with CockroachDB: The Definitive Guide.